POST Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager to join a business with offices in SW London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Accountant with a Treasury background and the role will involve supporting Finance including FP&A, Asset Management Project Finance, as well as meeting budgeting, forecasting and reporting deadlines.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- UK Treasury activity including payments, cash management and financial risk management
- Preparing and analysing monthly variance reports to generate comprehensive financial plans
- Assisting in running scenarios and sensitivity analysis
- Overseeing the build and design of financial models
- Developing budgets, forecasts and reporting tools
- Business partnering
- Developing and maintaining detailed cash forecasting and management tools
- Understanding of facilities agreements and corporate debt compliances
- Managing a team
- Qualified Accountant - c5-7 years PQE
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ideally experience within the Energy/Disposal industry
- Solid IT skills and experience of building complex financial models in Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, ideally within a Project Finance environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'