The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager to join a multi-site business on a 6 month FTC. Your role will take ownership of the month end close activities as well as supervising a team of 3 Management Accountants.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Own the month end close activities for the group
- Prepare the monthly management accounts, board reports and bank reports
- Prepare cost reporting for departments
- Own the Income statement, Balance Sheet, Cashflow statement and other key monthly reports
- Review month end posting to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the ledgers
- Management and development of the management accounting team including three direct reports
- Management over Fixed Assets including the capitalisation of internal development costs
- Oversee the bank and sales reconciliation process
- Review and produce balance sheet reconciliations
- Post relevant journals for the monthly reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of the year end schedules to support the annual statutory accounts
- Assist Group Accountant with the audit process for statutory accounts
- Assist in the review and development of processes, procedures and policies
- Deputise for the Head of Financial Accounting in their absence
- Undertake any other duties which may be requested by the Line Manager
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- PMust be fully ACA qualified
- Preferable 3+ years PQE
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous team management experience
- Experience in management accounts & statutory accounts
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'