*Italian Speaker with SAP Experience Required- Travelling Involved*
Consumer Additions are very pleased to be partnering with a global reatiler who are looking to identify a Senior Finance Manager to join their very successful team based in Central London.
This is an interim project role which will be looking at implementing an SAP System.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Implementing SAP across the finance team and alligning reporting function
- Fast paced period end accounting process
- Italian entity financial accounting
- Cashflow forecasting of Italian entity
- Intercompany reconciliations and invoicing
- Inventory purchasing accounting flow coordination
- Inventory and GOGS reconciliation for the Italian entity
- Participation in creation of statutory/tax accounts for Italian entity
- Ad-hoc projects and support within Central Finance
- To prepare day to day accounting information
- To post and reconcile general accruals and prepayments
- To liaise with brand finance teams and provide them with supporting information for items affecting their P&L and Balance Sheets
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Fluent in both Italian and English
- IT proficient, with SAP experience
- Vood analytical ability
- Highly motivated and confident
- Works well under pressure, follows through on commitments and meets deadlines
- Well organized and able to manage priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'