My client, a leading Property Firm is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their expanding team. The company has recently been working on several high-profile properties across London.
As a Senior Finance Manager you will be responsible for delivering for the UK portfolio where you will be reporting directly into the Group Finance Director. Duties will consist of.
- Act as a key finance business partner to Portfolio Directors and other senior management, providing support and challenge alongside the appropriate financial analysis
- Support the business with the completion of investment submissions and ad-hoc projects as they arise, including acquisitions and disposals
- Understand the strategic impact of decisions that are being made across the portfolio, in the context of the wider market
- Liaise with Directors and senior management on an on-going basis to monitor and review the asset P&L performance, identify follow up actions to improve performance and deal with all finance related queries
- Overall responsibility delivery of the monthly management accounts, and the year and half year end reporting process
- Ensure non-financial information is prepared and collated accurately for inclusion within internal and external reporting
- Manage the Accountants to deliver the budget and flash forecasts for their properties, ensuring they partner effectively with the business
- Provide review and guidance on relevant properties and developments, validating the reasonableness of assumptions and challenging the business
- Manage and motivate a team of circa 8-10 accountants
- Lead on managing and coordinating specific processes across the Commercial Finance team
Candidates will be able to demonstrate strong organistaional skills, the ability to adapt to a changing environment and business partnering to non-finance directors.
Candidates will also be a Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA with previous experience in Property.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'