This global healthcare business in Solihull is looking to appoint an ambitious Senior Finance Manager to take ownership of the training, development and delivery of the finance operations.
This role will see you take on a team of four, managing the day to day finance function, with a strong emphasis on developing a robust financial reporting framework for the business.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or CIMA) with demonstrable experience in a similar financial reporting / controller role
- Have extensive experience of providing financial support to the senior leadership team
- Be able to demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add direct value to your organisation
- Have experience in local GAAP accounting, preferably also basic knowledge of US-GAAP
- Have experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics and/or SAP (SAP implementation to follow)
In return, you will:
- Work in a senior management capacity for this global business
- Complete autonomy in your role, organising your own workload and generating / leading your own team
- Enjoy genuine opportunities to advance and progress your career in a successful, growing and highly commercial global business, that will include opportunity of both national and international travel
This senior finance role is a great position for a talented, technically competent qualified accountant to test their business and value-adding skills in an environment that will reward this type of success with clear progression opportunities.
- Senior Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'