Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. The role will include management of a small team, taking ownership for the group reporting under IFRS, monthly accounting for the corporate treasury function and implementing new group wide policies. Responsibilities also include:
- Consolidation of Group results on a monthly basis
- Preparation and presentation of monthly analysis of Group balance sheet and cash flow
- Aggregation of Group results and overlay of Group consolidation adjustments for the Group forecast and budget processes and for impairment testing across the Group’s portfolio of stores using budget and forecast projections
- Manage and develop the Group Reporting team including recruitment, appraisals and training
- Provide effective technical accounting guidance and support to wider finance teams
- Perform monthly closing of Group Treasury A Senior Finance Manager is required to work for Listed, Luxury Retailer, based in Central London, due to an internal promotion.transactions, including reconciliation of closing balances in Treasury Management System, monthly hedge accounting effectiveness testing and production of month end reports
- Analysis of foreign exchange gains and losses across the Group
- Project related work including continuous improvement and enhancement of group wide policies, including cashflow reporting
To be considered you must be an ACA/ CA Qualified Accountant who has qualified from a Big 4 Accountancy Practice. Post qualification experience at a Manager/ Senior Manager level either in industry or practice is essential.
You must have proven experience developing a team and excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with the wider finance team and senior management. Strong IFRS knowledge and experience of consolidation systems are essential and experience of treasury accounting would be advantageous.
Excellent attention detail and the ability to use your initiative, whilst working to tight deadlines are the key to success in this role.
You will gain the opportunity to work for an extremely successful international business which is going from strength to strength. In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with excellent benefits including an on-target bonus, flexible working environment and working within an ambitious, high achieving senior management team .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'