Senior Finance Manager
6 Month FTC
There is an opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager within the Opex team.
Our key priorities are controls, process and service. This role will play a fundamental part in the delivery of these priorities and will be responsible for supporting the entire team in driving consistency of processes, outputs and the control environment.
More specifically, we are looking for someone to come in and drive the team's performance by;
- Ensuring accuracy in accounting
- Taking a lead role in implementing an enhanced controls environment, specifically through emphasis on the balance sheet and cost allocations
- Identifying and driving through areas for process improvement across functions
- Managing key accounting processes
We are therefore looking for someone who
- Excels in controls
- Understand the importance of standardisation
- Has a desire to want to improve processes and has a track record of delivery
- Not afraid to challenge the norm in their immediate sphere of influence and beyond.
Fully Qualified Accountant.
Experience of SOX.
Excellent communications skills.
Ability to work under pressure in a team environment and multi task between multiple project deliverables. .
Understanding and knowledge of IFRS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job