A large leading restaurant business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function as the no.2 in finance.
Working very closely with the FD and managing a team of 4, you will be the lead business partner for the head office functions and new business developments. You will manage and report the financial performance in these areas and provide financial insight to develop strategy as well as overseeing the weekly and monthly performance reporting/Analysis across the business.
Further duties include:
Reporting and Control
- Month end delivery of management accounts
- The management and review of key balance sheet areas.
- Sales and Margin reporting for the Operations, Commercial and Marketing functions
- Creation/amend reporting to add value to the analysis/react to business requirements
- Financial support to the heads of marketing, commercial and new business
- Key support for FD in business partnering CEO and strategy development
- Responsible for demand/workflow management driven by "business value add" and governance of processes under your remit
Process improvement and Transformation
- Reporting transformation project, working with IT and Operations to streamline and enhance current reporting suite
- Continual process improvement and elimination of non-value added touch points to drive efficiencies
- Support ad-hoc projects within finance and the business
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with multi site experience in restaurants or retail and team management experience. The business has recently been aquisitive and continues to grow its portfolio. This is a great chance to join a business in a senior role with a real commercial focus.
- Senior Finance Manager