We are currently recruiting a Senior Finance Manager for one of the South West's premier employers. Reporting to Director Level, the Senior Finance Manager oversees the team who are responsible for all aspects of financial accounting and Balance Sheet control.
Working in this Senior Finance Manager role you'd work collaboratively with the CFO, Finance Directors and Finance Business Partners.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Production of key externally reported financial documents including Group Annual Report and Accounts, Interim Statements and subsidiary filed statements on an accurate and timely basis
- Minimising financial risk through strong adherence to corporate governance and appropriate control of Balance Sheet items so that financial risk is minimised
- Management of the completion of consolidated statements and individual company records so that they comply with appropriate accounting regulations
- Prime responsibility for the financial management and forecasting of the property portfolio and capital position
- Provide consultancy expertise across the business on how best to implement strategic initiatives within the Group accounting framework and financial systems
- Lead and develop a highly effective team of 7 to deliver business objectives
- Ensure the Group complies with all relevant standards and regulations and initiates appropriate briefings /training materials to enable change as required
- Deputise for the Director of Accounting & Shared Services on all financial and management accounting aspects
We would welcome applications from ACA qualified accountants with a strong proven technical accounting ability and knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP including a detailed knowledge of IFRS32 and IFRS39.
You must also feel confident about the forthcoming adoption of IFRS16 and its impact.
In addition you will have group consolidation knowledge. Ideally you will have worked within a large practice as well as within a commercial environment within a similar role.
Excellent salary and package on offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job