A Top 4 Trained Senior Finance Manager is required for a leading financial services organisation based in Surrey. A gratifying role responsible for providing technical support and commercial awareness across a complex reporting centre, advising and supporting the change team and various business divisions on the financial reporting implications of commercial and regulatory initiatives. This position would suit a high calibre Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) who is wishing to further their career within a market leader in their field. You will work within a rewarding environment where you will enjoy excellent career progression, competitive salary and extensive benefits structure.
Senior Finance Manager Duties:
- Management and delivery of Monthly Management Reporting, including board and investment accounts reports
- Delivery of year end statutory reporting
- Preparation of annual audit
- Managing financial risk for the business and working closely with coinciding departments
- Provision of analysis and commentary on key financials
- Deliver financial information with commentary to assist with business plans and forecasting process
- Building and developing strong relationships with multiple areas within the business
- ACA, ACCA Qualified gained within TOP 4
- Audit, risk and compliance knowledge
- UK GAAP and FCA regulatory reporting experience
- Financial Services/Investment management background
- Commercially astute with excellent networking ability
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)