As one of the UK's fastest growing Retail & Wholesale businesses or client is an instantly Senior name in the industry and the incoming individual will join the Senior leadership team. You will take responsibility for financial reporting, analysis, and controls and work closely with the stakeholders and business unit owners. They are looking for a qualified accountant to join in this newly created role, working as a Senior Finance Manager.
As a qualified Accountant your responsibilities will include;
- Drive the budgeting process for the group and deliver insightful and impactful budgeting analysis
- Production or timely, accurate and insightful monthly and Board packs
- Present and deliver insightful ad hoc commercial analysis
- Identify and implement reporting and KPI improvements to exceed stakeholder expectations and drive business performance
- Identify and deliver reporting efficiencies and streamlined processes
- Gain understanding of commercial and business drivers to influence improved reporting
- Ensure integrity of accounts to deliver accurate reporting
- Develop close working relationships with key finance stakeholders to deliver timely and accurate budget
- Influential analysis of budget variances to drive better decisions
- Identify new and insightful ways to present the budget identifying, trends and key themes
- Deliver Risks and Opps analysis delivering a no surprise approach to sales and profit
This is a fantastic role for a qualified Accountant looking to join a business who are heavily investing in their finance function. The position will offer the incoming candidate the opportunity to really understand the business and work in a creative and dynamic team.
You will be a confident communicator with proven exposure to running the full month end process. Our clients are shortlisting for this role, with interviews to commence next week, so please contact Radley Green to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.