- Full understanding of the risks and controls of UK entities
- Oversee the annual audit and preparation of the financial statements for all entities within your area of responsibility
- Ensure compliance with US and Local GAAP reporting
- Review of the Group consolidated financial statements and regulatory reporting
- Ensure compliance
- Responsibility for the review of the quarterly and annual FCA regulatory returns
- Responsibility for ongoing capital planning for the Group, including forecasting and where appropriate stress testing
- Preparing financial updates to the UK ICAAP and Pillar 3 document as required
- Preparation of any ad hoc reporting required
- Management of project work
- Ensure that liquidity, capital and financial risks are addressed working closely with risk and treasury.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) with relevant post-qualification experience and a commercial outlook
- Strong financial reporting knowledge and awareness of current accounting and regulatory issues
- Experience of FCA regulated environment
- Consolidated group reporting preferably for FCA regulated entities
- Asset Management, Fund Management or Investment Management experience.
- Audit experience.
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Financial Reporting
- Investment Management
- Regulatory Requirements
- Basel III