Becoming a Senior Finance Manager with Capita Customer Management/Trading
Reporting to the Trading Finance Director, the role is responsible for a portfolio of clients across Voice Marketing's 2 Sheffield sites and Octal in Doncaster, and will work in conjunction with the larger Customer Management finance team. The role will require travel to Sheffield on a regular basis
The role will manage the current finance team and support the operational team in finance processes, and in identifying opportunities for improved business performance, along with helping the team to deliver those improvements. There will be a core reporting element to this role, including preparing the Monthly Performance Review pack for month end processing and working closely with the Finance Director on group requests to hit tight deadlines.
What you will do:
- Acting as the main link between finance and the operational management teams ensuring all costs and revenues are effectively managed, providing necessary financial rigour and challenge.
- Providing financial guidance and commercial challenge to the senior management team and lead/develop a team of financial professionals.
- Plan and manage the Monthly Performance Review pack, manage the reporting and forecasting process for the respective areas ensuring the key variances and risks and opportunities are identified.
- Assist the Trading FD with the current forecasting and future business plans.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships across the business to influence financial performance and understand contract, price and cost drivers, and challenge assumptions where necessary.
- Relate business performance to the financial impact and communicate key areas with the senior executive team.
- Having the ability to prioritise high workloads enabling you to meet required deadlines in a time pressured environment.
- Maintaining the balance sheet, Working capital and cash management for the divison.
- Completing monthly divisional schedules to help with group consolidations.
- Assisting with half year and full year audit requests
Your experience will include:
- Qualified accountant/ Finalist with good communication skills.
- Able to deal with conflicting tasks and demands in a highly volatile business area.
- Management experience, with confidence in challenging at a senior level.
- Axiom/SAP experience would be an advantage but not essential.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance and to request a full job description.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"