SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER - INTERNAL CONTROL JOB
Large retail business based in Berkshire is looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager to join their Internal Control team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a large business. With the opportunity for extension, this Finance Manager role also provides the scope to liaise with the Senior Leadership Team and senior management teams across the business, whilst managing a small team.
Key responsibilities for this Senior Finance Manager role;
- Provide leadership, vision and direction for Internal Controls team in order to support the delivery of financial controls advice and assurance.
- Set the direction, lead and continuously improve the Internal Controls Framework.
- Proactively identify and mitigate areas of internal control financial misstatement risk.
- Bringing advice, insight, support and challenge, with expert financial controls knowledge and expertise.
- Business Partner with the senior Finance Partners to foster a robust and dynamic control environment.
- Lead a culture of financial control. You will be accountable for delivering continuous communication, and a program of education on the importance of appropriate financial control.
To be successful in your application for this Senior Finance Manager role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountants/CISA Qualified or equivalent
- Extensive experience and/or Internal Audit experience
- Extensive experience of managing Internal Controls Framework
- Demonstrable business partnering experience
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.