Our client seeks Senior Finance Manager to be responsible for financial reporting, statutory reporting, cash forecasting, audit, financial process control and for driving for continuous improvement in reporting processes.
- Act as the main point of contact and link between the business and the SSC to ensure the accounts accurately reflect the true financial position of the business
- Management of the overall monthly and annual reporting activities, including the monthly reporting timetable collation, the month-end accruals process, assisting in the production of the monthly Board report pack, managing accruals and provisions and other balance sheet movements
- Managing the day-to-day running of the treasury process, ensuring fit-for-purpose short-term cash forecasting, BACS authorisation and overall cash management
- Supporting the relationship with the internal and external auditors
- Managing all statutory financial reporting including input into member statutory reports
- Management of monthly VAT payments and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Responsible for management of the Order to Cash (O2C) process ensuring timely and accurate billing and collections
- Leading finance process improvement around O2C and roll-out across the business
- Management of the cash budgeting process, working closely with the Financial Controller and Business Modeller to develop a fit-for purpose Balance Sheet and Cashflow forecast
- Manage a "live" cash-flow forecast and track actual balances to ensure cash liquidity
Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of leading annual reporting cycles for a large business, ideally gained within operational support and of working in a shared service centre environment.