Alexander Mann Solutions are the world’s leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
Our client is a globally respected engineering organisation, providing white collar, Blue collar and engineering services to many sectors including energy, aerospace, marine and defence. They are committed to innovation and the continual pursuit of improvement, and with a brand holding over 100 years of service they are now developing their technology capabilities, venturing into new markets and building their customer base further.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Finance Manager / Finance Project Manager on a 6 month contract based in Derby
- An experienced Finance Manager with experience of programme management as part of the implementation or the lead in the implementation of a new financial software system
- Will predominantly be responsible for overall management of the budgeting process for Operations, working with Group Property Finance Leads. Responsible for global budgeting process and implementing a new budgeting software
- Experienced in running budgets, decisions regarding budgets etc from a finance perspective
- Experience in implementing new financial/budget software systems and be able to help move a company toward this.
- Must be able to liaise with senior stakeholders - this is a stand-alone delivery role, this person must be responsible for delivery
- Experience gained in large corporate/matrixed organisations.
- Manufacturing background would be desirable but not necessarily essential
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery in some of its services be deemed to operate to act as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.