This role will lead the development of expense targets for costs in the UK and overseas. Monitoring and analysing actual costs versus budgets. Managing actions to address ad hoc cost challenges as they arise. Working in close collaboration with colleagues at all levels across business.
Keeping strict control of costs is key to the performance of this FTSE 100 organisation.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of expense reporting and planning, quickly understanding key areas, leading clear discussions with relevant colleagues
- Monitoring progress against cost targets and recommend actions
- Leading on the development and monitoring of cost targets
- Overseeing recharges and moving towards activity based costing.
- Managing ad hoc cost challenge initiatives.
- Providing appropriate MI for key stakeholders
Candidates will be fully qualified ACA/CIMA/ ACCA with experience of strong financial management in an large corporate environment. Proven skills in cost management and reporting. Able to lead cross-business processes in a complex group, working together with key stakeholders across multi-sites
Attractive salary and benefits including bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"