Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Finance Clerk to oversee the day to day activities of the department ensuring an effective and efficient service is provided to the business.
- To take responsibility of the day to day credit control and update cash flow forecast.
- To post all customer receipts into sage & sales certificates onto Contract Costing.
- To reconcile the Monthly Sales Ledger between the accounting systems.
- To conduct daily bank reconciliation.
- To produce and monitor the company cash flow forecasts.
- To take responsibility for the companies Petty Cash, recording and posting of all receipts.
- To conduct monthly reconciliation of the company credit cards.
- To maintain & audit the fixed asset register.
- To process any additions & disposals of fixed assets.
- To calculate the Accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis.
- To conduct monthly VAT reconciliation
- 5 years + experience in a Senior Finance role
- Experience of Sage line 50
- High level of numeracy and the ability to deal accurately with calculations of a complex nature.
- Advanced Excel skills including - Pivot tables
- Experience of processing 50+ employee wages using Sage line 50 payroll including year end.
- Knowledge of current payroll legislation
- AAT qualified
Due to the location own transport would be desirable.