* Working with none financial stakeholders across Sales and Operations
* Modelling area's for growth and acquisition
Otto James Consulting is working on an exclusive assignment with one of Manchester's leading Property Consultancy organisations, in their requirement for a Senior Finance Business Partner.
Following a period of substantial change, our client is now investing to drive a high growth strategy and numerous finance transformation projects have been identified to support decision making, deliver valuable insight and drive profitable growth. As a result, you will also support the implementation of a financial planning tool for the organisation. This is a key role within a rapidly growing business and you will be responsible for leading the development of the FP&A function along with the production of month-end financial information, day to day financial and KPI analysis and the development/maintenance of budgeting/forecasting models supporting business growth.
You will also lead the production and distribution of cost analysis and financial and non-financial KPIs and support other teams (commercial, operations and account management) with analytical assistance.
Main duties will include:
* Head up and lead all initiatives within FP&A
* Production of Month End packs
* Own the budget and forecasting models
* Integrate new businesses into the monthly reporting obligations of the Group
* Work with stakeholders in the different teams, develop forecasts and have up to date knowledge of the business
* Lead Business partnering in the organisation and develop the approach
* Analyse cost variances incurred and enhancing the understanding of business performance to share with key stakeholders
* Lead the development of KPI reporting, enhancing existing reporting and identifying new KPI
* A qualified accountant (eg. ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with PQE and experience of working in a fast paced professional organisation and ever changing FP&A environment
* Advanced Excel skills able to manage large and complex data
* Excellent analytical skills able to identify trends in data and share these with both financial and non-financial users
* Experience of creating and building a monthly and quarterly management pack by identifying key metrics to analyse and assess results and performance, that allows for strategic business decision
* Continually drive the department to provide high quality & timely advice, information, analysis and interpretation to the business to underpin effective decision making, meaningful performance management and meet statutory requirements.
* Understand the drivers of business performance, identifying trends, areas of opportunity or remedial action and influencing the implementation of initiatives to address these
Renumeration & Package:
Basic Salary circa £63,000 to £70,000
Bonus (Company and Personal Performance)
25 Days Holiday
Pension (Enhanced Contributary)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'