This Senior Finance Business partner position is an incredibly rare opportunity which is designed for an enterprising and driven individual to fast track their career to an FD. The position is looking after this blue chip organisation's most important contracts and you will be expected to drive efficiency's and performance so that you are your team reflect the opportunity at hand.
The position comes with a range of excellent benefits, a very generous salary range and a leadership team that is totally committed to you personal development as and individual and as a Manager as well. The role itself is as follows:
- Business partner with the Account Directors and the Operations team
- Interact with senior stakeholders from the client companies
- Oversee the monthly reporting
- Review management accounts
- Improve commercial performance
- Develop strong internal relationships
- Optimising working capital and cash-flow
- Develop a deep understanding of the commercial contract
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualified
- Strong commercial experience
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent leadership skills
If you are interested in this role please apply below or email .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'