A global leading Professional Services business based in the City is recruiting a Senior Finance Business Partner to support the CFO in the delivery of the finance strategy and support the business to drive performance.
The role will own and deliver all the FP&A duties of the business unit, manage the non financial P&L stakeholders, and produce market insight that helps drive performance.
The key responsibilities include ;
- Creating and developing insights and analysis from monthly management information
- Support the CFO in driving key financial decisions including M&A
- Preparation of commercial proposals and business cases
- Support P&L owners in understanding financial performance on a monthly basis
- Oversee all aspects of monthly reporting (mainly covered by counterpart controller)
- Develop future strategy and 3 year plans
- Process improvement & systems development
The successful candidate will have to be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic global business. The individual will need to be able to pick thing up quickly and on occasion work autonomous and be proactive in approach. The successful candidate will need to be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACMA or equivalent) and have prior experience working with non-financial stakeholders and driving P&L performance.
If interested in this role, please call Andy. Young on .
- Finance business partner; finance director; head of fp&A; FP&A Manager