Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Senior Finance Business Partner for Buckinghamshire Local Authority.
- You will need to provide professional financial support, advice and guidance.
- Evaluate the financial Implications of new approaches to business decisions.
- Drive and evaluate new innovation and a more entrepreneurial approach to business decisions.
- Advise, challenge and escalate the key financial risks to the Exec Director.
- To facilitate the understanding of both cost and value across the department as well as a focus on 'value for money’.
You will have delivered measurable business outcomes through improved communications and customer interface within organisations of a similar scale and complexity.
You will combine a high level of commercial acumen, a focus on results and the ability to communicate effectively with budget holders.
Extensive and comprehensive knowledge of working within a Local Authority environment would be beneficial, though not essential.
If you are an inspiring, influential leader who is adept at developing high performing teams, delivering cultural change, promoting continuous learning and sharing best practice, knowledge and expertise, we want to hear from you.
ACCA, CIMA, ACA Qualified
What’s on offer?
Local Authority Pension