The Consultancy Group are recruiting a Senior Finance Business Partner for a highly diversified multinational leisure business. Acting as deputy to the Head of Commercial Finance this role oversees one direct report and business partners divisional and operational heads in analysing business performance and supporting new business development activity.
- Act as strategic business partner for stakeholders at all levels including MDs, Divisional Heads and the operations teams
- Develop and improve KPI reporting and commercial analysis
- Play a key role in the develolpment of commercial business cases and the analysis of new investment opportunities
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and long range planning process
- Report on key business trends and closely analyse commercial risks and opportunities
- Develop and present analysis of results and financial performance
- Oversee the day to day workload, training and development of 1-2 qualified finance analysts
- Support with ad hoc project work and analysis as required
For success in this role you will be a fully qualified accountant with circa 3-6 years post qualified experience with a proven track record in FP&A and commercial finance. You will have gained experience within a complex multinational organisation having closely business partnered non-finance stakeholders on commercial decision making. You will demonstrate excellent leadership capabilities and have strong systems and MS Excel skills.
- Business Analyst
- Finance Business Partner
- Commercial Finance Manager
- Commercial Finance Analyst