This role exists to provide financial business partnering, commercial accounting and leadership to the Business Partner team and the wider executive and senior management team. This position is responsible for ensuring the Business Partner team have strong relationships with stakeholders across the business and are enabling continuous financial improvement of the college.
The position is looking to pay £65,000 – £75,000 for 6 months FTC.
- Degree qualification in Accounting or related discipline.
- ACCA/CIMA/CA qualification.
- Demonstrable experience of working and building strong networks and relationships in a complex organisation.
- Proven ability to partner with the business to understand and interpret the practical business implications of financial data.
- Experience of anticipate business performance issues/opportunities and recommend appropriate action.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Considerable experience of influencing and work closely with senior stakeholders.
If you have an understanding of the challenges and issues facing the wider Higher Education sector and experience in leading a customer facing, high performance team, my client will desire you!
If you are a qualified Senior Finance Business Partner looking for your next contract role and this appeals to you, apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job