Senior Finance Business Partner
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is a well-known, multi-site FTSE 100 business who are a market leader in their field and have an excellent employee retention rate and staff progression programme. They're in the market for an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountant with 4-5 years post qualification experience who can hit the ground running as a Senior Finance Business Partner.
This job would suit a qualified accountant with previous stakeholder management and a proven ability to manage individuals effectively. The candidate will be using analytical techniques to create reporting insight as well as dealing with ambiguous and incomplete data to draw conclusions.
This company is a market leading, nationwide business with over 200 locations and a brand that continues to grow year on year.
The successful individual will have great communication skills with experience managing stakeholders and excellent working relationships with Business Partners. The candidate must have a strong finance background with the ability to challenge business processes and find improvements. It is essential the candidate can work well under pressure and is able to influence and manage people.
Duties will include:
- Effective communication of the performance story of Business Unit to relevant stakeholders
- Build credible relationships with Business Partners and influence where necessary
- Forecast, budget and plan for the business unit
- Provide timely and actionable insight on category performance, pricing, stock management & promotional performance
- Support for the business unit strategy & pushing forward the finance agenda
- Manage the financial review process and influence the overall process
- Lead and implement the monthly category review and structure reporting
- Tracking and challenging supplier income
- Personal development and management of a Part Qualified Finance Analyst
For more information about this role or any other Finance Business Partnering jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job