A fantastic opportunity available through Hays Senior Finance, Norwich. Highly competitive package available
Hays Senior Finance are pleased to be working with this global financial services business based in the centre of Norwich.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly commercial and proven Finance Business Partner to join this successful and highly regarded department. As Senior Business Partner you will engage with core areas of the business working closely with Heads of Operational departments.
Skills and experience required
- Excellent communication both written and oral and possesses good questioning skills
- Good commercial awareness.
- Strong financial understanding of P&L account and reporting measures.
- Strong negotiation,and influencing skills
- Prioritisation and problem solving skills
- Good Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive supplier/customer and stakeholder management
- Experience of influencing senior management
- Highly numerate with relevant qualification (ACA, ACCA ,CIMA or Actuarial qualification) and relevant experience
Are you someone who:
- Enjoys a challenge where no two days are the same.
- Likes to engage directly with our business areas.
- Enjoys negotiating with people and making decisions based on facts, as well as challenging the status quo.
- Is quick to adjust your work priorities to meet changing demands
- Is collaborative with colleagues
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days