Senior Finance Business Partner
This is an opportunity to work for a Private Equity FMCG business based near Maidenhead. With an iconic brand, an ambitious growth strategy and a strong leadership team, the business is poised for further growth.
My client is looking for an ambitious and driven Qualified Accountant to take on the role of Senior Finance Business Partner and join the head office finance team based near Maidenhead. You will enjoy a high profile role within the business with instant exposure to different areas of the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develop relationships with the Site teams, so that finance advice is sought as a matter of course. Become a trusted member of those teams.
* Challenge the Operational teams to improve performance via regular focused reporting of key financial and key performance information
* Make sure that the business always gets a joined up view of financials, and that this view is also joined up with the relevant commercial financials and planning functions.
* Deliver and help develop high quality daily, weekly and monthly reporting which enables the business to understand its financial performance vs budget/latest plan and vs prior periods
* Provide insight on trends and issues, within the weekly flash reporting, weekly site reporting and monthly reporting. This includes both performance indicators and financial data.
* Deliver revised Forecast and budgets as required for the national Logistics Operation. Ensuring the operational team own their plan. Plans should be challenging and deliver overall business requirements.
* Provide relevant financial information to management on Key Operational Logistics KPI
* Take ownership of special projects that span across Supply Chain
* Ensure that Cost is tightly controlled via focused reporting. Develop reporting as needed
Help management appraise the viability of certain projects by taking the financial lead on these projects, and making sure that all financial implications are considered for all options
* Ensure financial governance is in place for all projects
* Making sure that the monthly accounts reflect an accurate view of performance
* Provide financial control with all relevant backup required during the monthly accounting cycle
Key Skills and Experience:
* You will be a qualified accountant with ideally 1-3 years post qualification experience.
* Knowledge and first-hand experience of Logistics (site especially)
* Site based experience is preferable
* You should have current accounting policy knowledge
* Integrity and honesty
* Strong people management skills
* Personal credibility
* Effective written and presentation skills
* Ability to work to very tight deadlines
This is a dynamic opportunity offering excellent career development opportunities. For further information on the role of Senior Finance Business Partner please contact me directly.