The Finance Analyst will assist the Financial Controller in managing the day to day financial planning and reporting within the business. This will include a direct involvement with the financial procedures including reporting of divisional performance and development cash flow appraisals.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the Regional Management, Development, Delivery, Commercial, Sales and Marketing teams, gaining an understanding of their projects
- Owning the Investment Appraisal process, changing or designing it as required
- Monitoring the current project spend, reporting this to the Regional Management Teams on a monthly basis
- Managing the reporting process for specific developments, improving the reporting process whilst ensuring that it is timely and accurate
- Attending project meetings and reflecting all changes within the appraisal and cash flow
- Preparation of financial information for consideration by Joint Venture Boards
- Assistance with the preparation of the divisional cash flow and financial forecasts
- Direct support for the Sales and Marketing teams
- Other ad-hoc reporting and financial analysis as required
- The role offers considerable room for growth and development in a well-funded, dynamic organisation
Skills / Experience
Key skills required to succeed in the role include the following:
- Qualified Accountant with post-qualified experience
- Advanced Excel modelling skills
- Project accounting and Construction / Property sector experience
- Ability to interpret, augment and present data in a logical manner
- Ability to concisely and clearly present information to both financial and non-financial team members
- Strong organisational and time management skills and ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning company who are growing rapidly.
- Construction Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'