Ignata Finance are working with an award winning Worthing based organisation for the recruitment of a Senior Finance Analyst. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible leading the business financial planning and analysis, as well as acting as a key finance business partner to business stakeholders. You will responsible for delivering accurate and timely financial reports, whilst ensuring you drive strategy by mitigating financial risks and maximising on opportunities to exceed profit targets. My client is looking to hear from candidates who want to progress their finance career within a business that will allow close contact with senior decision makers. You will be part of a high performing team with a huge opportunity to move up the career ladder.
Due to the nature of the role you will ideally match the following:
- ACA, CIMA or ACA Qualified (Finalists will only be considered if the below is met in full)
- Experience of explaining financials to non-finance staff
- Able to analyse large quantities of information and consolidate into financial reports
- Confident to challenge business decisions whilst offering viable solutions
- Keen eye for detail – able to spot negative and positive trends
- Able to write commentary
- Full ownership of the forecasting process. This includes re-forecasting and budget cycle.
- On a monthly basis review capex spend v budget
- Ensure performance of each business unit is analysed and reported
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly dashboard reporting
- Responsible for analysing company sales whilst continuously comparing actual v budget
- Responsible for analysing KPIs/trends and delivering findings in clear and concise financial reports. This will include providing meaningful insight to support strategic decisions
- Play a lead role in the development of current analysis methods and driving systems upgrades/implementations
- Take part in new project analysis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'