Senior Finance Analyst
Ignata Finance are recruiting a Senior Finance Analyst for business based in Croydon. This is an exciting opportunity to become involves with in depth analysis, which supports the business’ profitability and growth.
Purpose of the Role
To provide financial information and analytical support to the Operations teams to enable them to deliver their company targets and business profitability. This role will amalgamate business partnering, analysis and traditional accoutning, giving the successful candidate exposure to a broad range of duties.
- Finance Business Partner for two divisions
- Attendance at monthly meetings, includes financial presentations and on hand support to cover queries on costs, financial processes etc.
- Financial support and analysis
- Performance reporting: pro-active analysis of actual and future performance
- Control of budgets: guide the divisions through the budget process
- Production and ownership of Finance Packs
- Monthly Board pack: a top level pack of financial performance and insight for presentation to Directors, Regional General Managers, and Support Function Heads
- Production and ownership of the Company’s Bonus model
- Qualified accountant (CIMA or equivalent) - essential
- Good communication skills - essential
- Experience working with non-finance customers - essential
- Advanced knowledge of Excel – essential
- Experience of working within a Retail finance team - preferable
Location – Croydon
Salary - £45-55k depending experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'