Do you prefer the commercial side of finance? A role where you partner with senior leaders in the business to drive commercial performance?
This role won't be easy, it won't be a role where the day always goes to plan and the hours at times will have peaks. But. The rewards are great, not only will it flood your CV with experience and achievements, it will also always be interesting. It's the type of role where you build up more experience in 2 years here, than 3 years in other roles.
The role will suit a personable finance business partner with the ability to partner up to a senior level.
If you enjoy operating at pace, want a challenge and you're keen to take your career to the next level, this could be a great move for you.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead budgeting and forecasting processes
- Analysis of promotional and sale items and their impacts
- Variance analysis, highlighting reasons for the variances and remedial action
- KPI reporting working with senior stakeholders
- Analysis of product and customer profitability
- Ad-hoc project accounting and analytical work
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job