Headlines of the role will include:
• Be responsible for forecasting and budgeting the P&L from Sales to Net Margin.
• Understand the cost of marking down our stock in the sale and recording obsolescence including monitoring the monthly forecast.
• Conduct variance analysis and commentary of the P&L Vs forecast, budget and last year figures.
• Be responsible for the weekly KPI report which is presented to the Finance Director and CEO.
• Analyse product group profitability for all divisions.
• Reporting on the Mid and End of season promotional performance.
• Conduct any ad hoc requests for the product teams relating to profitabilities.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified chartered accountant with proven experience of working in a fast moving experience who is career orientated and adept with interrogating and presenting headline findings from large volumes of complex data. The role will give the successful applicant excellent exposure to senior decision makers and offers unparalleled career opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job