Have you got a solid background in the manufacturing industry? Are you passionate about the products the organisation you work for produces? Are you a driven individual who is looking for a role where you can utilise both your financial skills as well as business partnering?
If so I am currently working on a once in a lifetime position to be part of a fantastic automotive manufacturer who works with some of the world's most prestigious brands. This organisation is based not far from Birmingham City Centre, however as the company has sites across Europe and the USA there will be a fair bit of travel involved.
The organisation are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their team, this is a newly created role therefore they will be looking for someone who has worked in a similar industry/ role previously.
As Senior Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the continued top-line growth and increased profitability of the global automotive business
- Working closely with the both the European Sales Director and Head of Cost Estimation on all new projects, calculating costs and helping to drive profitability
- Assisting the European Sales Director with business development with customer specific requests such as gap analysis
- Producing customer profitability consolidation, analysis and reporting
- Maintaining and support the plant margin analysis process
- Support and validation of profit improvement initiatives
- Supporting the inter-company transfer pricing process
As Senior Finance Analyst you will have:
- A relevant accountancy qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Worked in a manufacturing business previously, automotive would be preferred however not essential
- Experience working on multiple projects and dealing with new product costing
- A proven track record in working with other areas of the business and helping drive profitability
If you're keen on hearing more about this role please get in touch at or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job