If you are an aspiring commercial finance professional this is a brilliant springboard opportunity that is sure to push your career into the right direction. Based with a multi-site leisure business that is a household name, you will be working in a crucial role where you will play a part in the strategic financial planning and budgeting processes of the UK based business.
In this Senior Finance Analyst role, you will be working closely with a seasoned commercial finance professional who has a wealth of experience working with numerous blue chip businesses. Working with numerous departments, you will be involved in major financial decision making processes. Therefore, this role is a fantastic opportunity to hone your strategic finance skill set.
The main responsibilities of this Senior Finance Analyst role are as follows:
- Leading the annual forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Financial modelling to analyse revenue streams and to assess business performance.
- Assess potential risks and opportunities for the business.
- Business partnering with departmental heads.
- Analysing the historical financial results of sites across the UK in order to promote financial growth.
The key requirements for this Senior Finance Analyst role are as follows:
- To be ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- To be educated to an undergraduate level.
- Possess a strong commercial acumen.
- To be a strong communicator in order to influence people across the business.
- Previous experience working in a multi-site business would be a bonus.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job