Senior Finance Analyst in Solihull 35 - 40K
Do you enjoy providing commercial support to multiple business areas and keen to build your line management experience?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an International business in their search for a Senior Finance Analyst in Solihull. The role will be responsible for providing commercial support to multiple areas of the business, and taking responsibility for client pricing, client/product profitability analysis and understanding what that means for the wider business.
This is a great opportunity for a confident Finance Analyst who has recently completed or at the final stages of their ACCA or CIMA studies and is looking to build on their managerial experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The Senior Finance Analyst in Solihull is offering daily interaction with commercial teams and an opportunity to develop an understanding of business strategy and pricing models to enable production of business plans for new business and the development of existing clients. This role would suit an individual who enjoys building relationships with internal and external stakeholders or is looking for the opportunity to do so and is current restricted to a number crunching or analysis heavy role.
The finance team is 100 strong and high performers will be developed internally to ensure their skillset is well rounded before making the move into a senior role in the future.
Senior Finance Analyst in Solihull responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the line management and development of the Commercial Finance Analyst(s)
- Develop an understanding of the P&L, forecasting models and the key financial measures used within the business
- Work closely with multiple areas of the business to develop a strong understanding of requirements and ensure relevant information is received in line with agreed SLA time lines
- Take ownership and be responsible for assigned clients, ensuring all aspects of the relationship are managed from a Commercial Finance perspective, including pricing, profitability, contract and facility setup.
- Produce accurate pricing and analysis with robust assumptions in an efficient and timely manner, including sensitivity analysis to highlight potential risks and opportunities at a client and product level
- Produce analysis of the existing fixed term portfolio in line with the annual review schedule ensuring that profitability levels are being met, trends identified and recommendations made
Senior Finance Analyst in Solihull Package:
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Health care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job