This position is a key member of the central finance team and is responsible for analysing, controlling and reporting all financial information.
• Delivering accurate and timely monthly management accounts, full preparation of month end, including updating actuals, posting journals, balance sheet schedules, month end management pack
• Coordination and delivery of monthly and quarterly metrics
• Responsible for preparing the overhead and capex quarterly reforecast
• Responsible for building the annual budget, based on detailed cost analysis
• Management and control of the year end position, including liaison and query resolution with auditors as required
• Provide financial support for the ongoing strategic review, developing high level business cases and modelling the costs for various scenarios
• Provide financial support for the entire project lifecycle for projects
• Work closely with the Business Manager to review and redesign costs reporting models within Excel
• Strong Excel 2010 skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong communicator
Please apply to Tom at Pure.