Senior Analyst - (FP&A Manager) Nearly Qualified/Newly Qualified
Braunstone - Northamptonshire
£40,000 - £45,000 Per annum
The Job Title is FP&A Manager however the business needs a Senior Analyst that wants to take the next step in their career.
SF Group are currently recruiting for a good corporate business within the Packaging Industry. This company have created a brand new position for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. Office based, the FP&A Manager will help provide effective and accurate data and information the site that will be used by all departments to help drive company performance.
Specifically, the FP&A Manager will be responsible for accurate financial and commercial reporting; helping towards effective cost management; contribute to accurate forecasting and budgeting; financial analysis/modelling for business cases; effective training and development of all team members.
This is a great opportunity for any Nearly or Newly Qualified candidates to join a company where they can be part of key decision making and contribute more than the standard Accountancy duties.
The Senior Analyst (FP&A Manager) will be responsible for:
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditure
- Monitor cost centres, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variances
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial Reports
- Play a key role in continuous improvement projects and help project managers interpret data and the financial impact
- Help in the preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Work to produce Financial Models of operational plans and commercial activities
- Help review costing rates and estimating parameters
- Mentoring and day to day support to all departments and other Managers
- Assist in the preparation of all Capex requests through the AFE process. Analysing potential efficiency and cost savings
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to information requests from Corporate finance team
- Review current financial reporting offerings and tailor to help deliver improved reporting and analysis to drive all departments
- Help maintain Sox regulations
- Ad-hoc Reporting and analysis
- Prepare presentations to senior management team
- Continuously improve team processes
The Senior Analyst (FP&A Manager) must have/be:
- Previous commercial finance or business development experience
- Analytical - the ability to transfer data into usable insights and recommendations for the business
- Proven track-record of achievement
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on .
SF Group specialise in Finance and Accounting, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK.