As a Senior Finance Analyst you will be expected to ensure that accurate financial information is delivered to the key stakeholders in the company, providing analysis and decision support to the senior leadership team and CEO's.
An international retail company are based in Tottenham and looking for an experienced Finance Analyst to join their growing business. This is a global brand seeking a finance analyst with some knowledge of business partnering to work in one of Europe's large retail companies, providing a new opportunity for a commercial role in a company with expert knowledge of their industry.
As a Senior Finance Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering - tracking and reporting spend and accruals
- Developing a forecast from across the commercial team
- Quarterly forecasting and budget prep
- Both to include P&L, Costings, Marketing and Risk & Opportunities
- Production and presentation of the weekly & monthly margin and sales reporting
- Critically evaluate promotion performance
- Complete ad-hoc requests from the commercial teams
A successful finance analyst will have:
- CIMA or ACCA part qualified with at least two years' experience
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Advanced Excel skills with an ability to quickly learn complex new systems
- Logical, commercially astute approach to solving business problems
A competitive salary with an exciting opportunity to progress within the company and a chance to work in a permanent role providing excellent exposure and support in your career path.
- business partner
- month end