A well-known FTSE 100 Retail business is actively seeking to appoint a Senior Finance Analyst to lead commercial activity. The role is based in London.
- Supporting the Head of FP&A in working with Business Unit stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders with preparation, submission and commentary on New Business Cases
- Develop robust financial models to enhance performance reporting
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
- Key User for the KPIs dashboard
- Responsible for quarterly Sales forecasting, including submission of Group sales forecast.
- Assisting the Managing Director in the preparation of quarterly trade review presentations.
- Provide financial information to departmental management and business unit leaders
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Commercial exposure
- Advanced Excel
- "senior finance analyst"; "finance"; "finance analyst"; "ACA"; "ACCA"; "CIMA"; "retail"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job