My client is a large media company looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to produce the financial planning and strategic analysis for the EMEA regions. This role is a temporary to permanent position and will require a candidate to have the eligibility to work permanently.
- Preparation and consolidation of revenue and expense templates for budget and forecast planning cycles for EMEA
- Review and analyse Licensee forecasts for inputs into the budget and forecast cycle
- Responsible for review and preparation of Management Packs including Profit & Loss Statements
- Business partner with commercial teams for finance projects
- Key contact to finance and non-finance stakeholders across EMEA
- Responsible for financial close activities, including monthly P&L review and variance analysis
- Ad hoc duties
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Strong excel skills
- Experience within FMCG or Retail would be beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.