This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
£45,000 - £58,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits plus Bonus
Our client is a high performing and dynamic FTSE 100 business. The company has continued to grow both in local and international markets and as a result of continued growth they are looking to source a talented Finance Analyst who can add value through strong analysis, creativity and an excellent work ethic to join the team.
* Work closely with Finance Managers to help drive business performance
* Provide detailed insights, information, advice and challenge to senior business partners across the business
* Provide technical advice to business partners and ensure compliance with legislation and support effective decision making
* Develop and maintain an extensive network of contacts across the business
* Implement and monitor compliance with departmental policy and develop procedures
* Take ownership of the investment appraisal process and implement robust post investment review
* Make improvements to specific procedures and working practices and ensure their successful implementation
* Influence Senior Business Partners from both the operational and commercial teams to ensure financial deadlines and decisions are met and optimised
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with strong communication and analytical skills. You will be able to influence senior business partners and have previous experience working within a rapidly changing environment.You will have the ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret financial and business data as well as strong Excel Skills. You will be able to manage project accounting activities and have strong business awareness and commercial acumen developed through the application of financial knowledge and experience.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous quality and innovation.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
- senior finance analyst
- senior fp&a
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job