Reporting to the Head of Financial Analysis, the Senior Finance Analyst will act as a Business Partner to a specific global business unit (BU), providing key analytical & strategic support to finance and non-finance stakeholders alike. Duties include:
· Providing analysis of business value drivers and KPI’s for the BU & Group.
· Producing key divisional performance reports including monthly business review with supporting analysis for each BU.
· Liaising effectively with key BU contacts to build strong relationships and improve the quality of the information produced.
· Preparing forecasts / annual business plans and detailed budgets with appropriate analysis of variances, sensitivities, risks and opportunities.
· Providing support & analysis to other teams, e.g. Corporate Finance, Investor Relations, Group Reporting, Tax etc…
· A range of ad hoc commercial and strategic projects.
The ideal Senior Finance Analyst will be a fully qualified ACA / CIMA who is currently working for a FTSE 100 / 250 Plc or equivalent, even though you may have qualified with a Big 4 / Top 10 firm. You will have a sound technical background, proven analytical & communication skills and will be comfortable providing commercial, value-added output to a range of stakeholders; you will also have sufficient maturity & gravitas to operate at all levels. You will also be on a notice period of 2 weeks or less.
Rate: £300 - £350 per day.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.
- finance business partner
- financial analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job