Senior Finance Analyst wanted for a very successful company in Littlehampton. My client is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to be responsible for all aspects of sales and gross margin planning, analysis and reporting. They will be supporting the annual planning process, including the preparation of annual sales and cost plans. The will preferably be degree educated and either be ACCA/CIMA qualified or studying towards it.
Key responsibilities for Senior Finance Analyst:
• To support other planning processes which include mid-year and projection reviews providing analyses and reports as appropriate in accordance with issued guidelines and assumptions and ensure timely submissions as per timetables.
• Conduct value add, proactive financial analysis and continually improve reports to help the commercial teams obtain optimal performance.
• Report and analyse monthly new referrals.
• Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
• Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
The Senior Finance Analyst will be working Full time hours Mon-Fri.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job