Job Title: Finance Analyst
- The Finance Analyst role is too:
- To provide financial analysis and advice to the Supply Chain Finance Manager and Supply Chain Management Team in Sunbury on all aspects of European Vision Centre (EVC) and Regional Selling Centre (RSC) expenses
- To prepare monthly analysis on variances between Budget and Actual.
- To prepare monthly expense forecast of costs
- Review EMA Customer Service costs with the head of customer services
- To prepare monthly analysis on Affiliate sales and margin and OCNIS (Other Costs Not In Standard).
- To monitor Kit and rework activity at the vendor
- Prepare and run the weekly meeting with the warehouse management team
- Control of temporary labour budget.
- To support the Supply Chain Vision Care function, reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Main Responsibilities
- Assist the preparation, review and analysis of monthly financial statements concerning EVC management accounts
- Work with EVC management at Sunbury to improve understanding of BVA analysis.
- Preparation of EVC management accounts
- Review and analyse local Customer Service costs against latest forecast or budget
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports for management.
- Consolidation of numbers for the EMA distribution, CS, transport and COGS and preparation of commentary
- Monitoring and assessment of financial controls in conjunction with Supply Chain Finance Manager.
- Implementation and development of finance and business policies and procedures in conjunction with Supply Chain Financial Controller.
- Liaison with EMEA Management to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Business Partner to the Supply Chain management of the Supply Chain Vision Care business.
- Preparation review and analysis of the affiliate sales gross margin.
- Prepare and lead the weekly CHOQS meeting to include a review of temporary labour
- Background information and Main Activities
- A high level of financial analysis is provided to Supply Chain and EMEA management.
- A high level of internal control procedures is established and maintained.
- “No surprises” with regards to financial results.
- Knowledge / Experience / Skills required
- Experience with corporate accounting systems, SAP and working to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to operate effectively on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Flexible and pro-active approach to work
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job