An exciting and challenging opportunity for a leading multinational Technology business with over £4 billion in global revenue and double digit growth in EMEA.
This is an exciting time to join as the business has recently completed some high-profile acquisitions and year-on-year organic growth continues to be strong.
The Senior Finance Analyst position has come about due to an internal promotion, and will provide information and analysis to measure the performance of the business and aid in the development of the overall strategy. This is a Senior commercial finance role and will report to the Head of Finance Operations - a direct report to the CFO. This position will also manage a qualified Finance Analyst.
- The position has ownership of all expenses for the EMEA business
- You will business partner Sales, Delivery, Service and other teams to understand and challenge the cost drivers
- You will manage the expense and headcount reporting and analysis for monthly reporting, forecast and budget cycles
- Directly manage 1 analyst, mentoring and developing them
- Understand what impact the expense levers have on product margins
- Business partner the Sourcing team to understand 3rd party cost base
- Managed and be responsible for the detailed Risk & Opportunity schedule for all expense opportunities and challenges
- Build and improve on cash flow and balance sheet reporting
- You must ensure transparency of the cost base so that systems reflect the organisation structure
- Support various business improvement projects to improve financial information and finance as a whole
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification essential
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or equivalent field preferred
- Career demonstrating progression, increased responsibility and development of broad finance skills
- Experience working in a dynamic, multi-business unit, multinational environment
- Good Excel modelling
- Good system knowledge of SAP (BPC)
- Previous demonstrable Management experience is not essential
- Confident and personable with senior stakeholder management experience
- Experience in Technology/Software Services or a FinTech Business will be an advantage
The role is based in Slough, 15 minutes train from Paddington London station and easily commutable by car for those outside of London.
- Financial Modeling
- Cost Drivers
- Expense Management