Great opportunity for an experienced finance analyst to take the next step in their career and personal development! The senior finance analyst will provide support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser and to add value that will assist in decision making for the business.
Part of a global group this leading retail and wholesale business based in Milton Keynes area they are in an exciting phase of growth. A company who are at the premium end of the market and are passionate about their products and market offering. A company who truly believe in all their staff going on a journey with them and therefore rewarding them accordingly not only with great salary, bonuses and package but a great fun place to work where you are encouraged to develop professionally and personally
Senior Finance Analyst:
- Manage accounting transactions, review project expenditures, project cost allocations and prepare project management reports including variance analysis.
- Prepare monthly reports - Interpret financial and non-financial data and present the findings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise way
- Identify & understand financial and non-financial risk and opportunity across the business operations by attending monthly project reviews
- Communicate with and explain financial concepts to non-finance individuals
- Drive accuracy in monthly reporting e.g. cashflow, cost forecasting,
- Supply chain analysis - detailed analysis of our supply chain to understand the risk of entering into contract with a specific supplier.
- Provide training to projects to improve: utilisation of finance systems, improve accuracy of financial data,
Senior Finance Analyst requirements:
- Part qualified/ Finalist ACA or CIMA.
- Be a critical thinker, possess strong commercial insight and have the ability to utilise data to lead key decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with all levels of management, across different organisations and time zones.
- Be well organised and able to handle multiple projects within tight time lines.
- Be able to demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive approach towards solving business problems and operational improvements.
- Be comfortable working in a dynamic team environment with an appetite for a challenge.
- Strong spreadsheet, data-management, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of financial and budgeting processes
Great package with flexible benefits and a culture of rewarding staff for hard work and performance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job