The role for this Senior Finance Analyst (Temporary) will continue and evolve the work to date, which supports the requirements of the Executive Director. The candidate needs to be immediately available, and have extensive experience in an analyst role.
It would an experienced finance professional, who is looking to develop their career in a dynamic, fashion-fwd retail business, in a business partnering role within the Brand Finance team.
This accountancy vacancy is available within the retail sector, in central London. The client is a market leader within the retail sector, with an international office. This role is for somebody who is immediately available, that can start on a temporary basis for 3 months, with the potential for it to go permanent.
The key responsibilities for this Senior Finance Analyst (Temporary) role are:
- Finance Leadership / Partnership
- Business patterning
- Profit and Loss Accounts / Profit Ownership
- Forecasting & Analytics
- Business planning
- Ad Hoc / General / Other
- Hourly rate
A successful candidate for this Senior Finance Analyst (Temporary) role in central London will be:
- Proactive and curious nature, with a 'can do' attitude
- A confident communicator, who can flex communication styles to build strong working relationship.
- Ability do drive own workload, work autonomously and lead cross-functional workload in a considered, timely manner in line with the business requirements and needs
- Highly proficient in Excel and confident working across multiple systems, proactively evolving learning and best practices as develop experience
- A strong, well-rounded understanding of the Retail industry, preferably with experience across e- commerce and 'bricks and mortarâ' stores.
This accountancy vacancy for this Senior Finance Analyst (Temporary) in central London will suit an individual who has high integrity, a business focused individual, who has a positive 'can do' attitude and has the flexibility, plus willingness to adapt to varying complex workloads & sometimes ambiguous demands and time-line.