Guidant Group are recruiting a Senior Finance Analyst to join our clients renowned oraganisation to support the provision of Planning, Reporting & Targeted Analysis services.
- Responsible for production of divisional financial planning outputs, including complex planning work
- Providing a strong level of analytical skills and commercial acumen, influencing and challenging key business stakeholders directly on outputs
- Responsible for supporting Finance Analysts in their personal and professional development, helping them see their potential, ensuring a personal and positive Partner experience.
- Accountable for providing advice, insight, support and challenge to the table in order to actively contribute to the shaping of divisional/client strategy.
- Accountable for influencing and managing relationships with stakeholders (teams, functional, Partnership, external) to enable the successful delivery of activities and projects.
- As a Subject Matter Expert across multiple functional specialisms, responsible for proactively identifying insight and supporting Senior Finance Managers, Business Partnering in the delivery of targeted support to senior business stakeholders
- CIMA - or equivalent qualification - qualified with significant post qualification experience or qualified through significant demonstrable experience
- Experience in Financial Modelling - Experience in Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis activities - Able to assimilate, comment on and make proposals which apply data and business intelligence
- Strong level of analytical skill - Ability to work at pace and evaluate risk
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
- manipulating data
- financial planning
- capital reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job