Randstad have the privilege of partnering with a renowned leading Fintech company based in Canary wharf. This organisation is extremely passionate about their brand recognition and is proud to be one of the market leaders in their field.
This exciting opportunity to work with one of the worlds leading Fintech companies and to support senior stakeholders of the Financial Planning and Analysis team, with monitoring the groups performance, analytics. Provide detailed presentation and be involved with additional ad-hoc projects continuously run throughout the organisation.
- Monitoring and tracking the group's performance, to include the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and non-financial KPI's
- Analytical support to key stakeholders including the Executive leadership team, board of directors and Group finance teams including controllership, tax and treasury
- Production and presentation of regular value add reporting
- Identification and resolution of actions in order to ensure targets are achieved
- Monitoring and reporting on Corporate costs
- Must be Qualified (ACA/ ACCA /CIMA)
- Extensive management accounting experience essential
- Prior experience in Global FP&A Desired
- Strong influencing and building relationship skills are a necessity
- Confident with complex concepts
- Ability to intiate and lead change
- Business partnering experience is desired, liasing with key senior leaders with the business
- Knowledge of HFM and EBS is desirable but not essential
If you would like be apart of a ever growing and fast passed industry and to work for a leading name in their field then we want to hear from you.
- finance analyst