Senior Finance Analyst-FMCG National Food Business
£40,000-£45,000 D.O.E plus car/car allowance
Are you an ACCA or CIMA qualified Finance Professional? Looking for a step to make a difference in a challenging environment?!
I am looking for an experienced Finance Analyst who will be the lead support for the company’s business units in the South West.
You will be responsible for enabling teams to achieve the business objective of sustainable profitable growth, with key focus on effective operational delivery and high levels of customer service.
- First point of contact for Distribution Centre management teams for Finance related matters
- Provision, analysis and interpretation of weekly and monthly reports to enable Business Unit performance to be monitored and enhanced
- Production of monthly management accounts and variance analysis
- Provide weekly flash and monthly forecasts of depot costs and volumes
- Reporting and monitoring of KPIs & volume on a weekly basis
- Close liaison with the Business Unit management teams to help identify trends, new opportunities, underperformance and such other issues as may enhance the performance and profitability
- Assist in the production of robust Budgets and Forecasts
- Ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures to deliver tight financial control
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects and queries as required by the Regional Finance Manager, and other senior Regional management
- Identify and resolve errors and discrepancies.
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the department’s monthly and financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create, develop and maintain accounting spreadsheets used in the Finance function.
- Champion a culture of process improvement and assist with the execution of change programmes
- Maintain departmental MI/SAP systems.
- The role may also require travel to other locations.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified who is looking to take the next step in their career
- Advanced level MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and have the ability to liaise with both finance and non-finance individuals
- Ability to work alongside various senior stakeholders
- Experience in a fast paced and commercial working environment
- Accomplished interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Experience of a Distribution-based industry is desirable
In addition, you will receive a great career development and progression opportunities with a growing company!
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity or may know someone suitable please forward your CV or their details to or call for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'